BondView.com helps bond investors see the forest for the trees by turning raw data into valuable information to promote smart decision making about your municipal bonds.
BondView was designed by long-time individual muni bond investors who needed something more: A simple but powerful way to create, monitor and evaluate their muni bond portfolios. The problems for most bond investors include: 1) Lack of pricing transparency and liquidity, 2) Inherently complicated bond concepts and 3) Unreliable ratings information. These concerns are magnified by investors who own muni bonds in different brokerage accounts. So without a top down view of a portfolio, it can be complicated to make decisions.
BondView was designed to provide high level monitoring and quantitative analysis of your whole bond portfolio, no matter where its housed. BondView's features include:
- The same Professional Reports that a high net-worth individual would enjoy without a $20 mil net-worth requirement.
- Portfolio Monitoring Tools that provide a complete view of bonds held at multiple accounts, gain & loss monitoring and alerts about defaulted coupon payments & news.
- A plain common-sense empirical evaluation of your bond portfolio from an impartial knowledge based expert system.
- Wholesale Dealer Price listings that enable you to easily check fair market value bond prices when buying & selling.
- Search Real Time trading data and histories.
- Detailed Yield Curves by state and bond type.
- Ratings information.
- Bond industry comments, education, discussion forums & social networking.
Much of our site is free; some features are available for a small fee.
Our mission is to make it easier for investors to better manage their bond portfolios. Municipal bonds are likely to be a great long-term investment. With retiring baby-boomers, tax rates going up, investor disillusionment with money managers and the need for safety of principal, we think bonds will become a larger portion of investor portfolios for the next generation. We will continue to make sure our site serves investors as well as we can. Ultimately, we want to bring our philosophy of empowering and protecting investors by partnering with online brokerages that are dedicated to a competitive marketplace for municipal bond investors.
As we build our site and business, we are always interested in speaking with everyone about how we can help get the most out of BondView.com.
The BondView management team. Call us at 866-261-9533.
Version 3.2.07, August 30 2016
Bondview.com's mission is to educate and provide simple and useful analytical tools to help investors make better investment decisions. We rely on financial data provided by 3rd parties. The data is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed or warranted by Bondview. This Site is intended only as an informational tool for your convenience, and should not in any way be construed as investment advice by Bondview. If you make investment decisions based on information you receive in connection with the Site, you do so at your own risk and Bondview and its employees will not be liable for any losses that you may sustain. Site users should conduct their own independent research and due diligence and obtain professional advice, if necessary, before making any investment decisions or recommendations.