BondView is a leading provider of data and analytics for the
municipal bond marketplace. Founded in
2008, BondView has built a reputation as a thought leader and advocate for the
municipal industry. Our platform is utilized by over 10,000 users who see the
benefits of real-time municipal intelligence and we want to grow that footprint
To achieve that goal, we are now launching BondView Pro, our enterprise level solution for financial institutions that combines all the benefits of our proprietary BondView technology with new analytic tools to help professionals in their daily workflow.
The VP of Business Development will be responsible for leading our BondView Pro vertical. This person will be tasked with driving sales and revenue from new and existing customers, aggregating customer feedback and working with our development and technology teams to make improvements that grow the business.
Specific duties include:
Build customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals. Partner with key customer decision makers to structure business strategy as it relates to customer requirements.
- Continuously prospect to develop new clients, which includes expanding existing relationships and products of assigned accounts. Develop a strategic account plan for each named account. Maintain a consistent ‘pipeline’ the enables meeting and exceeding quota attainment.
- Lead negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed quota attainment.
- Close deals, win business, establish relationships and generate revenue as per plan.
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling
- Must have specific municipal bond experience in either trading, sales, technology or data & analytics
- Proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities
- Exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills through power messaging
- Strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making
- Ability to develop, maintain and present to senior level management within their customer base
- Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business challenges, delivering entry point value statements, value propositions, and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Total travel up to 25%
- Education / Experience: 4-year College Degree / 4 – 7 years
BondView is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
CONTACT INFO - Send Resume To: